Followers

Sunday 23 November 2014

Sunday AGAIN! ....means one thing today!!  Challenge time over at GLITTER N SPARKLE and the theme this week for Challenge 112 is......TAG IT....so either create a tag or include a tag in your creation....simple !  The sponsors this week are
Scribble Designs - 3 images
Jellypark Designs - 3 images

Fab sponsors as always!
My creation this week is a beautiful image from 

Image coloured in with promarkers and glittered with Glamour Dust
Used my own ribbon and gems from my stash...a quick and easy challenge from me this week....
only has I decided in a whim to tidy and clean my craft area....HUGE mistake ....still at it and had to walk away for a few moments before I go back to it!

Am entering my creation into:
Through the craftroom door - anything goes


Anyhow hope you can join us for this weeks challenge and share your fab creations!
Happy Crafting

Debby xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment