Followers

Sunday 11 October 2015

Another Year Older....

Morning all ....and yes this week I am another year older...47 years young...god where do the years go...I still feel 18 in my head...alas the body says different!!  Has an absolutely wonderful day spoilt rotten with lots of goodies and pennies, meal out and then to finish off a night with the Chatty Man himself...Alan Carr ...front row seats at the Shefield City Hall ... topped off by meeting him at the end of the show getting a cuddle and a chat...made my day perfect!!
Such  a lovely & very very funny man! My jaw ached for hours afterwards!

Moving on I would like to announce the winner of my blog Candy that was on offer during Glitter N Sparkles Birthday week ...Drum Roll.....
JULYE
So Julye if you would like to forward on me your address then I will send the crafty goodies to you asap...Congratulations x

Now better move onto the matter in hand...another Sunday means another new challenge over at 
this weeks challenge is 
"Use Some Pink"
This weeks sponsors are:
The Stamping Boutique - 2 images - or 3 if using theirs of Glitterbabe
Lemon Shortbread - 3 images
Morgans Artworld - 2 images

The image I chose this week is from
Spellbinding Stamps  - Chrissy

I used my promarkers to colour in this cute image...the embossing folder is from Tattered Lace and used pink pan pastels.  The die used is from Signature Dies and I used Tonics Nuvo Crystal Drops for the gems.

As always will enter my card into a couple of challenges too...
craft your passion - anything goes
through the craftroom door  - anything goes
pennys paper challenge - anything goes
Crafty Catz - embossing

Happy Crafting and good luck to all that enter in this weeks challenge

Debby xxx


5 comments:

  1. How fun! Happy Birthday! Your card is adorable! Congrats to your lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debby belated birthday greetings and totally understand that your body and brain are two different ages mine too, thanks so much for making me your winner will email real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome Debby! Glad you had a great time on your birthday {Happy Birthday}! Beautiful mermaid and I love the decorate edges. Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door and hope to see you again next challenge. Have fun creating as always Debby :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and delicate- great job. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Happy Birthday!
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday, a lovely card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete