Followers

Sunday 30 November 2014

Good morning

Sunday again! So its time for a new challenge over at 

This weeks theme is 
USE SOME SNOW

Fab sponsors this week are;
Crafty Sentiments - offering 3 images
QKR Stampede - offering 5 images
The Stamping Boutique - 3 images or 4 if you use one of their images
Eureka  - offering 5 images
Sentimental Susan - offering 5 images

Image I used this week on our DT is from Crafty Sentiments
Snowman Candy & Holly



I used Promarkers to colour the image in.
Background papers I used my new Tattered Lace Embossing board think it is called Holly Flourish
Dusted down some peel offs as I rarely use them now but like these snowflakes
I used scalloped circles from Tonic to put the snowman image on.

Entering this card into;
I Love Promarkers - Frosty the Snowman
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Through the Craftroom door - Anything goes

Good luck to everyone who enters our challenge this week!

Happy crafting
Debby xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment