Followers

Sunday 5 October 2014

New Challenge At Glitter N Sparkle - 105

Been a little quiet on blogland for a couple of weeks....sooooo busy at work and absolutely zero free time as those kids of mine....and I use the term kids loosely as they are now 22, 18 & 16...run me or should I say them... here there and everywhere & then there are the 2 dogs to see to ....some nights am not getting back home until after 9pm and am shattered ...no time for any crafting which results in me sulking!
Am totally shattered this week...my one lie-in is something I am really looking forward to ....can hear the bed calling me as I am typing up this!!!
So enough jibber jabber on to the reason for my post......its a new challenge over at

Challenge 105
Anything with a  B ...buttons, bows, blue, brown, bling etc

Sponsors this week are:
Crafty Sentiments - 3 images
QKR Stampede - 5 images
Stamping Boutique - 3 images or 4 if you use one of their images
Eureka - 5 images
Sentimental Susan - 5 images

As always wonderful prizes!

I got to use one of the Eureka images this week - Party Poopers
Love this super cute image just because I love doggies! And this image is just lovely!



As always used the trusty Promarkers for colouring
I decided to use blue and brown cardstock and found a little strip of pawprints from my odds and sods basket (always comes in handy now and again!)
Used some blue bling and decided to dust down the peel off box as I very barely use them now and used an Happy Birthday peel off along with a couple of balloon ones
Used a 7 x 7 card and went for the easel shape just for a change!

Entering my card into a couple of challenges
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Whimsy Stamps - anything goes

Well thats me all cream crackered and off to bed!
Happy Crafting
Debby xxx


1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!! Love it Debby! Beautifl coloring on those cute animals!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete