Followers

Sunday 12 October 2014

Glitter N Sparkle DT ....new challenge

Sunday....meant to be day of rest?! noooooo not in my house......one and only chance of a lie-in in my week as its my only day off and you think its not too much to ask but no...."mum will you take me to work please?"....never heard of a bus Liam I want to shout, but no I wearily get out of bed get dressed and off to work I take him ...whilst I am up and about thought a bit of Asda shopping is in order...the phone rings and my sister asks "please will you take me to Cortonwood...need a few bits" ...again I want to shout never heard of a bus but no off I go dutifully take them there and back 3 hours later...and then I head back home for my breakfast (which is now 1.30pm!) ...chance of a sit down...oh no...housework, washing and ironing, dog walking, hair-dyeing youngests hair, DT card to catch up on, dinner to prepare and then joy of joys back to Wath to pick son up after his working day as he "forgot" his bus pass and wallet....ppppffft! So I now find its 10.30pm at night still need a bath and sort out dinners for kids tomorrow and dogs to see to before I can finally sit down...but hang on isn't it bedtime?! Dear Lord the day as well and truly flown by!!  Roll on my next day off next Sunday...not!!!
So onto business ....its SUNDAY! and a new challenge over at

challenge 106 - Black & White
Sponsors this week are;
Ikes Art - 3 images
The Stamping Chef - 3 images
Patties Creations - 2 images

My image this week is from Ikes Art - Saucy Fairy


Loved the Black & White theme...possibly my all time favourite colour combos.....Image coloured in with Promarkers with an added touch of Glamour Dust
Backing glittered paper is from Jelly Bean Crafts
and gems from my own stash

Am entering my own card as always into a challenge or 2...
Creative Card Crew - Black card stock
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Passion for Promarkers - use your favourite colour combo

Hope you can join us over at Glitter n Sparkle in this weeks challenge!

I am now signing off ...and heading for the bath!
Happy Crafting
Debby xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Debby, I am tired just reading your post.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sophisticated card-love the shape and the gorgeous papers used! Thank you for joining us at Creative card Crew black card challlenge! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoWza !!! What a stunning card - superb in black and white. She looks amazing. Thank you for using one of my images :-D

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I like the shape of it.
    Thanks for playing along with your black cardstock at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete