Followers

Saturday 16 August 2014

Glitter N Sparkle - Challenge 98

Morning all ....don't know about anyone else but by heck it was that cold last night am ashamed to say I put heating on!!  Felt like the middle of winter in my house rather than summer....just knew it would be rubbish weather in my time off from work...going into week 2 of my holiday and am hoping that I see at least a couple of days of sunshine before going back to work.  On the plus side it has given me plenty of play-time at the trusty old craft table ,,,instead of doing the jobs that still need to get done around the house...the ones that I said I would do with my time off and yet still remain not done! ooops !!
Anyhow its time for another challenge over at ...


Challenge 98 - USE SOME METAL
Fab sponsors this week are:
Ike's art - 3 images
Stamping Chef - 3 images
Pattie's creations - 2 images

My image this week is from Stamping Chef called Cloud Nine....


Image coloured in with Pro-Markers
Background Die is from TONIC - Decorative envelope die set cut into 4 to make background
Metal corner embellishments  from Meiflower 
Sentiment from Circa Design

As always I am going to enter this card into challenges myself



Signing off for now 
Crafty hugs to all
Debby xx



5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thank you for joining our "Inspired by a Song, Book or Movie" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Love to Create Challenge Inspired by a Song, Movie or Book.

    Hugs
    Jackie - LTC owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the diecuts, very pretty, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, thanks for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable design. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart - good luck!

    ReplyDelete