Followers

Sunday 10 August 2014

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge 97

Afternoon from a wet, dark, dreary, thundering and lightening Sunday here in Barnsley...it is yucky outside....and its the start of 2 weeks off from work for me....typical!  Well its ideal for us crafters no better way than spending it inside creating!  Barnsley has seen its fair share of heavy downpour over last couple of days and in some places flooding as been a huge problem....me and my youngest daughter got caught up in Morrisons on Friday where the store was flooding and we had to leave...my poor car was submerging fast under the vast amount of rainfall and the only way we could get to the car was to roll our trousers up shoes off and paddle through the flood...refreshing to say the least but belly laughed so much...do not know what the other shoppers thought of us!
Right onto todays post which is a new sparkly challenge over at
Theme this week is WEDDING/LOVE
Sponsers this week are:
Crafty Sentiments - 3 images
Stamping Boutique - 3 images or 4 if you use one of their images
Sentimental Susan - 5 images
Aurora Wings - $10 gift certificate

Here is my card for this weeks challenge - my image is from the utterly fabulous Aurora Wings (whose images I personally adore).  My image is Bridal Veil - I used the trusty promarkers to colour her - sentiment form Lily of the Valley - the fabulous Tonic flourish die and the flowers from WHS Smith of all places!
As always am going to enter this into a couple of challenges myself 
Right off to get some more crafting done
Crafting Hugs to all 
Debby xx

2 comments:

  1. This so pretty - love the colours and adore the sparkle. Hope you have survived the storms - Barnsley took a bad hit (I'm down the road in Sheffield). Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, gorgeous image and fab layout, I love the flowers. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete