Followers

Tuesday 3 June 2014

How time flies.....

The expression "how times flies" usually ends  with "when you are having fun" but in my case for the most part of this year (up to now) its been anything than that.  Sat here in my kitchen typing away with the realisation that its been a good 6 months since I last "blogged" and wondering how on earth does time fly so quickly??   The start of this year was not something I would wish on anyone involving my youngest daughters health but very slowly we are moving forward a few small steps at a time and as I write this blog she is in the front room taking her first exam (English) under the watchful eye of 2 adjudicators....something I didn't think she would be able to do after everything she as been through.  Am fit to burst with pride over that accomplishment alone regardless of the result.
Today also marks a sad occasion as its the birthday of a special friend who was taken away from us far too early only 9 short weeks ago....my heart still breaks thinking about her and she is dearly missed...so Dawn if you are up there watching...you celebrate in style missus and hope you are boogying on down with your idol Mr Presley!! xxxx
Moving on...I am still on the DT for Glitter N Sparkle and although I may not have been up to regular blogging on my own page I still have been creating with the fab images we get over on there.
There is a new challenge this week ....Challenge 87 "Cute" and here is my card for this weeks




Image...Bride Carriage from My Heart Pieces at Stitchy Bear Stamps...
coloured in with ProMarkers
patterned paper ...Papermania
patterned edge...  Tonic Twisted Twine Punch
Flowers...Tonic Flower Punch
Sentiment...Lily of the Valley

This weeks sponsors are
Di's Digi Downloads...$12 gift certificate
Stitchy Bear...$10 gift certificate
Bugaboo...7 images

I am going to enter my card into a few challenges this week....

Happy Crafting Everyone!
Debby xx










1 comment:

  1. Well you've come back with a beautiful card. Gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete