Followers

Friday 13 June 2014

Blogger Nightmare

Afternoon all.....
God how I have had a time and a half with this blog of mine....frustrating is not the word....for love nor money I simply could not upload my photos onto my blog and various attempts am afraid I developed Tourettes and the blinking computer nearly went out the window.  Went to various sites asking for help as it seems that others have experienced the same problem....suffice to say all is sorted now ...as Google Chrome now downloaded and hey presto am back on track!!!
So after losing a few pounds with stress ...and albeit it a few days late!  Here is my card that I made for this weeks new challenge over at our GlitterNsparkle
The theme is "Use a Digi"
and we are sponsored this week by
A Day for Daisys - $12 certifictae
Fresh Brewed Designs - 3 images 
All dressed up - 2 images
Sassy Studios - 4 images

My image is 
Fairy Magic by All Dressed Up (super cute image)
coloured in with promarkers
embossing folder by Crafters Comanion - Embossilicious
Die cut from Tonic as is the butterfly

As always am going to enter this card into a couple of challenges too

Right that's all for now....so lovely to be able to post and upload now...won't take it for granted again!
Hugs
Debby xx

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Debby, I love the beautiful image and gorgeous colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the cute image and colour combo,love the trellis and embossed background--and thanks for joining us at CFTH
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just popping back to say -- thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete