Followers

Sunday 20 September 2015

Birthday Bonanza !!


Morning All
Well as the title suggests its birthday bonanza in my household and family this weekend.  Yesterday it was my eldest child and daughters 23rd birthday...I still shake my head in disbelief that she's this age. A beautiful young lady but somehow I cant get it out of my mind-set that she is still my little sweet baby girl with the blonde hair and chubby squeezable cheeks!!  She will hate me for saying it on here but I still do see her as that!  And to top the weekend off it is my mummy's birthday today...67 years young...so we off out jointly celebrating the both of them!
Thought I would share with you a little montage of pictures of her


And as it is Sunday again...its also time for a new challenge over at
This weeks theme is
USE A PUNCH OR DIE CUT
and the fab sponsors are:
Day for Daisys - $12 GC
Oddball Art - 3 images
Limited Run Stamps - 3 images

The lovely image I chose to work with this week is from
Oddball Art - Lazy Louise in polka dot bathtub



Have made good use of this beautiful image as it is going to be my mummy's birthday card!

And as always am entering my card into a few challenges:

Penny's Paper Challenge - anything goes
C.R.A.F.T Challenge - add some bling


Right am off to carry on celebrating!


Happy Crafting
Debby xx









9 comments:

  1. Hi Debby, a lovely cute card, sweet image and great design. Love the circle die. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we would love to see you again. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great design and card Debby and so nice to be personalised.

    Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending birthday greetings to you beloved Mom :) Beautiful card inside and outside; great photograph and I love the image Debby. I'm delighted to see your work entered in the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Please join us again next challenge Debby. Happy creating :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card for her, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card, gorgeous image and design. thank you for sharing with us at craft challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our current challenge over at Penny's. Our theme is "use a bow and/or Christmas” though, and not "Anything Goes."
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Crafty Friends)
    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun image, Debby, and I love the delicate doily! Thanks for joining in at Craft Challenge1

    Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun image and lovely card! Thanks for the inspiration! Mia xx

    ReplyDelete