Followers

Friday 3 February 2012

Crafty Catz Challenge...my first entry!

Good evening or is it morning am not quite sure as I have been on me laptop all night (nowt on tv!) so thought I would update my blog page and trial and error slowly getting the hang of it (I think!!)
Anyhow would like to go and enter into my first challenge:       
                                                                      Crafty Catz
                                                                        
Image....Tilda (this one is my fav) coloured in with pro markers
Papers...from stash
Sentiments...from cardworks
Flowers & gems from stash
I used cystal ice stickles just to edge around the outline....
and for a finishing touch used my martha stewart glitters (yum) to add bit of sparkle to Tilda

I made this card for my friends birthday this week and loved it that much  didnt want to let it go :0( !!!


Hugs Debby :0)  xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Debby

    A gorgeous card and thankyou for joining us on your first challenge at CraftyCatz,hope to see you join us again too

    Hugs Dianne xx

    CraftyCatz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debby so pleased your first ever challenge you entered is crafty catz :-) and with such a beautiful card its so girly and the embellishments finish it off perfect
    hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it certainly won't be your last card,it is very addictive.Love your card. A new follower.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and pretty card, I love the adorable tilda and your colouring is fab, love the papers and the flowers too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous card, I love the Tilda and the colours and the flowers are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous hon..and thanks for stopping by my blog :0)..i'll fetch the mag Tuesday and the card so you can have a proper look :0)..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debby this is absolutely beautiful so I can fully understand why you didn't want to let it go as neither would I xx and good luck in the challenge hun xx

    ReplyDelete