Followers

Sunday 5 July 2015

The calm after the storm...

OOOh and what a storm it was ....don't think in my 46 years I have ever heard or seen anything like it but have to admit as scared of them as I am it was wonderful to watch ...although my 2 little furry babies didn't think so!
Enough of the rambling...it challenge time over at
Challenge 144
"anything goes"

Sponsors this week are:
Lacy Sunshine
Crafty Sentiments Design
Ikes Art

The image I got for this weeks challenge is from our 1st sponsor Lacy Sunshine
Little Cassies Butterfly



Coloured her with mixture of Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs pencils
flowers and bling from own stash

Am entering this card into challenges this week:
crafting from the heart - anything goes
creative fingers - anything goes
crafty catz - anything goes

Looking forward to seeing your fabulous creations!
Happy Crafting
Debby xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable and I love the sweet colors of the pink and green. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart,

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete