Followers

Sunday 21 December 2014

Glitter N Sparkle Challenge 116

Good Afternoon
the last Sunday before the Big Red Man drops down our chimney pots loaded with the goodies!
And that means its the last Challenge before Xmas 
over at 


Challenge 116
Theme this week is 
Traditional Christmas Colours

The wonderful sponsors this week are:
Sassy Studios  - 4 digis
Fitztown - 3 images
Inky Impressions - $10 gift certificate
A Day for Daisies - $12 gift certificate
As always great sponsors and prizes, worthy of entering!

The image I got to use this week is from
A Day for Daisies - Snowball Sam

 
Coloured image in with Promarkers and also used Spectrum Noirs
Xmas sentiment is from Crafters Companion
For my background "papers" well its not card its a piece of material I picked up from a local haberdashery store that I came across when out with my daughter.  It was perfect choice for the image.
Am entering my design into the following challenges:

As this will be the last time I blog then I wish you all a very Happy Christmas!

Debby xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is just so festive and I am loving the vibrant traditional colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers, hope you had a merry Christmas and have a very happy 2015,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Perfect for our Anything goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. Thank you for joining us. Please link to your blog post and not your while blog. TY

    ReplyDelete