Followers

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Crafternoon time

Good afternoon....had a couple of hours off work today whilst my daughter has her home tutoring and thought what better way to use my time than to blog since the weather is a little bit damp and wet there really isn't much else to do...well that a little white lie as plenty of ironing to do and dust to wipe off places...but heck why bother they can always be done another day!
Here's my card for today

I really cannot remember where the stamp was from (not that I have that many!) the only thing I remember was that I got it from the local Craft shop in Elsecar Heritage after I had been to a promarker colouring class....needed to brush up my colouring skills.  Really pleased with what I learnt and would definitely recommend learning from an expert you pick up some useful tips on shadowing and blending...would definitely go again.  Anyway would like to enter this card into 2 challenges
Oldie but goodie challenge
Bingo!!   Die cut and flowers
&
Week 226 How does your garden grow
 
Right tutoring is nearly over and its back to work I go!
Take care everyone
Debby xx

10 comments:

  1. Lovely image, coloured beautifully , great card - good to see you back in blogland!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and what a great image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super image & card Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network facebook site :) Hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Debby, love how you've coloured the image. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image....lovely card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card and brilliant colouring, don't you just love promarkers :). x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, your colouring is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, love the clean layout, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook page.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful,,
    Thanks for sharing with us at CR
    Hugs Kelly DT

    ReplyDelete